Search This Blog

August 22, 2010

Rock N Roll Step Card w/Bugaboo Stamp

Bugaboo Stamps gave away this great digi-stamp of the new Skellikinz rocker a couple weeks ago. With my hubby being such a metal-head, it was perfect for an idea I had for a step card! I put together this file, and after a few test cuts, came up with this cutie.
This is a photo of the steps.


I had several specialty papers in my stash - the glitter paper, and the faux purple crocodile. I used an EK Success Icicles Edger punch to make the bottom border, which I used some pewter mirror specialty paper to make. I also used it for the mat behind the title. 
One thing I did different with this card is cut three cards and glued them together to make the card thicker.  I really wanted it to be "beefy"....my husband keeps all the cards I make him (he's a hopeless romantic metal-head....what can I say?! ;) ).
I also changed the step cut-outs to give the card a little more support than the others I had made.
Thanks for looking! Hope you like!
(Sorry - this one is not available as a freebie.)

2 comments:

  1. This card is absolutely great... Love it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a super card...ok...gonna have to try my hand..but why should I when you are doing such a super job....however, I love a challenge!! GREAT GREAT!!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!