Search This Blog

September 1, 2010

Camera - Free SVG

Today, someone over on the SVGCuts.com forum was looking for a camera svg file. I put this one together. I had trouble scanning my pic of the final piece, so I ended up cutting a lighter cardstock for the layer around the lens, and just pasted it on top of the original black layer. You can still see the black in the photo, but it gives you an idea of the final piecing. I didn't do any embellishing to this, either - just think how much you could do with it! :)

Please leave some love if you enjoy my freebies! I love to hear from you! :)
If you have any problems with the file, please let me know so I can fix it for you, and for others!

And, PLEASE....

Any files I offer are for PERSONAL, NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.  This means that you may not sell them, alter them, or share them. They are not for use on websites (including blogs), or for marketing in any way. 
Should you wish to share any of these with others, please post a link to my site and give due credit.
Links are available for one week only, so grab them while you can!
You can contact me at cherylfirst1@yahoo.com if you have any questions about any of my files, or if you just want to drop me a note! :)
Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

  1. Oh cool....I see all kinds of fun things to do with it. I'll download tomorrow but thank you RIGHT NOW...need to go get something to eat. thanks for the svg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cheryl! This will be very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I just got to download t now...thanks again Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your site today. Cool! Thank you for sharing the camera

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Sep. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!