Search This Blog

November 17, 2010

Ahhhh, yes....Progress!

I just love it when my crafting is on a roll, and I actually begin to see a small pile of "progress" on my tables!! I am trying to create, create, create this week! My son will be home for ten days, beginning this weekend, and I know I will have to be the "entertainment committee", chef, house maid, taxi, banker, etc while he is here, so I needed to get my mojo on!
I pulled out my file of SVGCuts.com svg's, as I have a TON of them, for some inspiration, and I decided to put together one of the cards from the Warm Gingerbread Cards SVG Kit that Mary put together a little while ago.  I have a HUGE sweet tooth, and after my last few cards of candy canes and gingerbreads, I figured why not continue on with the sugar overload?! hahaha!
The gingerbread house turned out beautifully, I think. I cheated a little by not cutting the gum drops out, instead I used my trusty Stickles! (What did I do before I owned these?!!). I also am not much for hearts, so I used a metal Stampin' Up Designer Brad for the decoration above the little door.
Thanks for looking! Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I haven't made a Gingerbread house in years, might have to give it a try now! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness, this is so sweet! Love how you sparkled the gum drops. I have to get my SCAL going again... TFS!!
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbooking dot com

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!