Search This Blog

December 27, 2010

A little something for a friend....

Hi, everyone!
I have a friend that has been planning her wedding for a while now, and the invitation/announcement finally arrived in my mailbox last week. :) I'm so bummed I can't afford to attend this - she is getting married in Jamaica! I'm excited for her!
Anyhow, I had recently posted about all the images I had printed and not done anything with: this Amber Ink image I had printed too large for a project I was working on, so I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it. Fortunately, a lightbulb went off when I read my friend's beach wedding plans! I printed this pretty beach scene on 5x7 paper, cut out my bunnies and glued everything to a 5x7 card base. This is going to be my friends congratulations card! :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...so clever, so adorable, so sad you can't attend. Can you send some inspiration and mojo my way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA! This is so adorable! Bunnies on a beach - perfect. Jamaica sounds pretty good about now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect idea, and great to see those cute bunnies again! Looks like one's getting a little sunburned... ;)

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!