Search This Blog

January 25, 2011

Another Bugaboo Challenge Card....for me! :0)

I have decided that white-on-white is not my forte! lol! I had such a hard time figuring out what I was doing with this! I do like how it turned out, though. I think this little nurse angel is adorable.
She's for me - I've decided it's high time I feel better! I had a bit of a stomach bug this morning, in addition to still not having my voice back (week three now) and dealing with the second week of a sinus infection. I took my shower, am waiting for the hubby to come home, and am going out! LOL! I think we're going for Mexican food tonight, but that may change (stomach is okay now, so.........I think it will be good!)
Card Recipe
Paper - whisper White, Riding Hood Red - Stampin' Up
Nurse Angel Digi - Bugaboo Stamps
Stampin' Up Pinches - 1-3/8" Circle, Designer Label
Nesties - Large Scalloped Oval - Spellbinders

Challenges Entered

15 comments:

  1. Oh my...cute cute cute...you must send that to yourself! Ok...you did another...I was thinking about doing one too. A girl can never have too many bugaboo images. I've been thinking hard as to what to do. Yours is PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mexican food on an "iffy" stomach....you are brave and you REALLY want to get out of the house. It's raining here at 38 degrees...I don't want to go anywhere....have a taco for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the Queen Bug these days! Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another card You Go Girl. I love what everyone is doing with the embossing folders and white paper. I bought a pad of White texture paper from WallMart today and printed some images and some embellies and paper from some Digi kits and it works great. Fantastic with the Copics. Thanks for joining us again at Bugaboo this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ya
    aww fabulous card, luv the embossing, cute image. thank you for joining us at CES this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute card! love the embossing! thank you for joining this weeks bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aaaahhh, cute card hun!
    Thank you for playing along in our Delicious Doodles Challenge and good luck!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooooo are you SURE about the Mexican food????

    The card is lovely though - think you have really sussed the white on white!

    Thanks for joining in at Delicious Doodles this week!

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww she is so cute. Love her red boots and the way you colored them. Thanks for playing in the WoodwareUSA challenge this week. Good luck! Kerry WWDT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card and I love your red on white - great effect!! Thanks for joining us at CES challenges, this week. Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi
    This card is so eye catching. i love the red and white and the brat nurse is just too cute.
    thanks for joining us at bugaboo stamps and using a bugaboo image.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card - I like it :)
    Thanks for playing with us at Challenge up your life!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card, white on white can be so challenging! Hope you're feeling better soon and thanks for playing in our challenge at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  15. so cute! I am sure the pic dosent do it justice! I love it! I am sorry to hear your not feeling well. I know what your going through. I have been taking care of hubby. He has the same thing going on! So miserable!
    Hope ya feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!