Search This Blog

February 9, 2011

Heart Puzzle - Now Available

Hi, everyone!
You may recognize this card from a couple weeks ago, during the time my Box.net account was over it's free bandwidth limit in January!

The heart puzzle svg is now available as a freebie in the sidebar of my blog! It contains the bottom layer, plus all the heart pieces you see. Reminder, the pieces are not designed to fit tightly together. Enjoy!

Note: I am out of town for a few days, so have a great weekend and Happy Valentines Day! :0)

10 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time away! Is Beagle-puppy going along?
    Tell my dogs "Let's go bye-bye" and it's a frenzy!
    Just don't get her too excited... can't have you visiting Dr. Hottie too many times in one week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh...how cute.....you did not tell me about this.....you've been busy! Darling! Have a safe trip and mom-son time as well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! Did you know it was my birthday? Thanks for the gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also used your gorilla on a card last night, if I post it, I will try to leave a link here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [10 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute heart puzzle.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card Cheryl - love the heart puzzle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my first visit, but it certainly won't be my last!! Your work is wonderful and very inspiring. It is very generous of you to share it so freely. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!