Search This Blog

March 8, 2011

Owl-ways friends!

Hi, everyone! This is my second post today - I also did a challenge card post (scroll down) this morning. I've been a very busy girl.......or maybe it is just my way of dealing with the anxiousness of waiting for my new craft furniture!! Yay! I FINALLY am going to have a "real" desk and table! I've been working on plastic folding tables that aren't even, have texture to them, and aren't very stable for a very long time! Anyhow, my dh took me shopping on Saturday, and I found something I love! It is scheduled to be delivered today. I will post some photos once it is set up! :0)
In the meantime, I'll keep busy with my cards today. Here's one I made (again, still using things I worked on at the beach!) that uses the SU Owl Punch. I do not have this punch, but my friend brought it along on the beach trip with her. I used some old, old, OLD Sizzix paper packs to punch three different colors of the owl, then I mixed up the pieces to put these together. The sentiment is something I made in PSE.  Hope you like! I love the owls so much, I'm going toplace an order for the punch today! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!