Search This Blog

March 22, 2011

A quick card

Something I colored in yesterday, and then put on some of my "found" Bazzill card stock this morning.
I used my SU markers to color in the image, and a Cuttlebug ef on the card base for some texture.
Amazing what you can find when you're cleaning through your craft room, which is exactly what I have done! In my efforts, I have put together some Blog Candy, so be sure to check it out and enter to win! I'm very close to the 225 follower mark I'd like to reach, so help me out and spread the word! The sooner it hits, the sooner I draw a winner and post the next blog candy!! Wooohooo...it's even better than this one! hehehe!

4 comments:

  1. I love the way this turned out and I truly like the red and yellowish brown together, wonderful! ....you have an eye for that....can I borrow that eye? One problem....you said it was a quickie card. When I did something similar , it was not a quickie card. Why are yours quicker than mind? Are you more hyper or is it because you are so much younger?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! My tulips are just starting to come up. Can't wait for them to be in full bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did a wonderful job on coloring that in! Great great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your "quick" card. Those tulips almost make me believe that spring may finally be on its way. lol
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!