Search This Blog

May 31, 2011

Taking a break.....

Hi, everyone! Just a real quick note today to let you know that I am not intentionally being a bad blogger (are any of us, really?! hahaha!), but I am in high-gear graduation mode, so posting and projects have been, and will be, on hold for a little while! Saturday is the "big" day for Kyle, and I am trying my best to finish up the last five pages of the last scrapbook for his party. It has to be done by tomorrow night so I can leave town to see him on Thursday! Eeeek!
Did I mention I also have to mow the grass, do the laundry, pack the bags?? I better get a move on.......
I'll see you soon! :0)

3 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel Cheryl! :) Weddings, graduations, birthdays, baby showers and oh yeah, Father's day around the corner. I can't keep up. :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life does get busy...and it doesn't wait for anyone! You have your priorities right! See you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl
    Have a great time. We will all be here when you get back. Enjoy.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!