Search This Blog

June 8, 2011

Items For Sale - A New Tab on the Blog

Hi, everyone! I hope you are all enjoying the week, so far! I know I am looking forward to the weekend! The hubby has been out of town, and he'll be home on Friday! Woohoo!
I wanted to let everyone know that I am having a "Clean out the Craft Room" Sale, and have added a "For Sale" page on this blog (there is a tab located just below the header, at the top of the page).
Please help me clear some space on my shelves! Check out what I have listed (there's pics), and let me know if anything interests you! The first five people to buy something will receive a free mini-stamp set! :0)
If you would help me by spreading the word, I would really appreciate it! Thanks to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!