Search This Blog

January 25, 2012

Bugaboo Birthday Hop Winner!

Hi, everyone!
So sorry to have been a little out of touch, lately.....I went on a breif, last-minute "winter breather"! I'm backnow.....and here to announce the winner of the Bugaboo Birthday Blog Hop for anuary 12. If you recall, the DT each chose one random commenter from the Jan 14th blog hop post on each of our blogs, and that person wins the image used on that blog post card for that day. :0) Cool, huh?!
Okay....so without any more nonsense from me.....the winner from my blog comments is


KathyJan 14, 2012 01:22 PM
If I made this card for my grandkids it would be such a hit. I need to purchase this image.

Congratulations, Kathy! I have emailed your Bugaboo AKV Birthday - Party image! Thanks to everyone else that stopped by! I hope to see you again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!