Search This Blog

January 16, 2012

Monday Paper Pretties New Release


Hi, everyone!
You may (or may not) remember.....last week I announced my new position on the Paper Pretties Design Team, and it's Monday........


Every Monday, Paper Pretties has a digital image release and a challenge. They release two new images, complete with sentiments! This week they have these cuties available in the store now for you:

Slip & Slide

Marshmallow




 I chose to use the new release image, Marshmallow on my card. I just LOVE hot cocoa, and especially I love marshmallows! Yumm-o! :0)

The Paper Pretties Challenge this week is to use
Blue, White & Silver
You can hop on over to the Paper Pretties Store to pick up these cute new releases, and then head on over to the challenge blog to enter your card! 
You could win three 
Paper Pretties Digis of your choice!
Click Image to Enlarge


Make sure to check out the rest of the wonderful design team members of Paper Pretties, and
don't forget to stop by the store to pick up one of the new releases! The DT blog links are located in my left sidebar for you!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Ciao for now!! :0)

This card has been entered into the following challenges: 



7 comments:

  1. What a sweet card!

    Thanks for joining the No Floral Embellishment challenge at crafty Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheryl. I just adore that image and you have created a stunning card :-)

    Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Beth. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thank you for entering the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge...good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and love that oval die!! Thank you for taking time to play along with Crafty Bloggers Network! Ta Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just a bag image and card.....how ADORABLE! I don't know if I could pull off the colors like you did, so I may have to bow out of this challenge....gosh....so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOh such a pretty card and just love the blue tones and great use of the bling ! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers and hope to see you again soon.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!