Search This Blog

August 30, 2012

An Oldie-But-Goodie from Bugaboo Stamps


Hi, everyone!
Thursday's are Oldie But Goodie Days at Catch the Bug Blog
Some friends of our family recently had a new addition to their family - a beautiful baby girl! I put together this card to send to the family using an older Bugaboo Stamps image called

Click Image to Enlarge

Material List
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Floral Ovals, Classic Ovals
Sheep SVG made by Yours Truly :0)
Papers from Stash

You can check out all the great images that Jodie has to offer, at the Bugaboo Store here.

Thanks for stopping by today! Make sure to check out the other OBG creations over at Catch the Bug, and visit the Design Team....you can click on their blog links located in the left side bar of my blog for great Bugaboo eye candy! <<===========
Please feel free to browse my blog, I'd love to be your inspiration for your next project! :0) If you're not already a follower, and like what I create, please consider following me! :0) ====>>
Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. What a darling card! Love that little sheep in the corner!

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!