Search This Blog

July 4, 2013

You Rock!

Hi, everyone!
I'm coming off an extended weekend away, so if I have not been around to comment on your blog, please forgive me - it has been so hard trying to catch up on the crafty stuff while trying to keep up with the chores around here from coming home!
I really missed my crafty time, so I spent a few hours in my room today. I put together this card for the latest Pollycraft Challenge, Stars & Stripes
This is an oldie image, featuring Chester

Click Image to Enlarge

I had some scraps left in my stash from one of my favorite CTMH paper packs 
called You Rock. I love all the colors in this paper. I was happy to have a chance to use my new set of Spellbinders, Star Circles. I also used some older SU punches, Star and Small Star, and an SU Oval punch. The note stickers are some Jolee's that I've had in my drawer for eons (or so it seems!). I embossed one of the stars using a Cuttlebug Folder called D'vine Swirls. The sentiment is typed with a font called Melody Maker.

Thanks for stopping in today! I'm going to try to get back on track this week with my crafting, but there is still a lot to do around the house, too, so no promises! 

This card has been entered into the following challenges:


6 comments:

  1. Love those big ol' headphones! Super cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card you have made. It fits the Bearly Mine Challenge this week well of “anything goes”. Thank you for taking part and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there... this is just fab! I love the starry circle.. and I LOVE Chester! Haven't coloured him up in a while.. may just have to
    thanks for joining us over at Pollycraft for our "Stars& Stripes" challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your take on the challenge! I would have went with traditional colors (stars & stripes). And of course you can't go wrong with Chester. He's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!