Search This Blog

September 14, 2013

Indian Summer


Hi, everyone! Happy Saturday!
I love Saturday blogging - there are always so many great challenges and creations in blogland on the weekends, and today is no exception; in fact, today is a new challenge day at Catch the Bug Blog, featuring all kinds of sweet Bugaboo Stamps images! Make sure you hop on by to check out all the wonderful DT eye-candy, and we hope you join us for the fun!
This week's theme is

Indian Summer

I fell in love with this image when Jodie released it. It is perfect for today's theme, I think! This is the Jar-Autumn image from Bugaboo Stamps. I love all the fall elements in this image: the sunflower, pumpkin, acorns and pretty leaves. They all remind me of harvest, which is exactly what time of year Indian Summer is where I am from! There is nothing like the bright, pretty skies and warmer temperatures during harvest season! *sigh* I think I'm missing my favorite farm! Autumn is pretty here in SC, but it's nothing like MI autumn.

Click Images to Enlarge

I colored my image in PSE (as is typical for me). I used some papers from Paper Studio, a Sizzlit die for my corners, some SU punches for my sentiment and a CTMH edge bracket. I also used some rhinestone leaves that pulled from a border sticker that is by Paper Studio.

Now it's your turn to pick a favorite image, or try something new from Bugaboo Stamps, whip up your project and head on over to enter it into the Mr. Linky!

By entering your project, you could win up to TEN Bugaboo images!
Head on over to Catch the Bug to play along!

Please check out the rest of the Design Team goodies while you're there! These peeps are filled with talent, full of good tips and ideas......and loaded with eye-candy-inspiring ideas! I am so honored to be part of the group!
<=====Their blog links can all be found in my left sidebar! :0)

Pick up this cute Bugaboo image, and others, over at the Bugaboo Stamps Store, and make sure you also jump over to the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog: it's where you can find out all the lastest "dish" on what challenges are happening and what other challenge sites that Bugaboo is sponsoring (more chances to win some free Bugaboo!). It's also where you can check out all the other fantastic DT projects, including the OBG (Oldie But Goodie) stuff, the ABC (Anything But a Card) items, and the Tuesday New Releases......plus so much more!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the fall colors! Our leaves have been turning for about a month now. They started the second week of August which is the earliest I can remember for the Maples to turn red and start dropping leaves. Think we will be in full color by the end of this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Beautiful fall colors and a cute image! Thanks for joining us at Jo's FC;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great card! Lovely image and such wonderful Autumn colors, very nice! Love the corner frame piece, it really sets it all off. Thanx so much for joining us at CC&CC. Hope you play along with us again soon. Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. You picked the perfect image for this challenge! Wonderful fall colors and nice corner and tab dies/accents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can certainly see why you fell in love with the image...rightfully so....but your PS coloring and design to it to and even lovelier level.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card! Love your DP!
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A perfect autumn card - beautiful colours. Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for entering our Dies or Punches challenge at A Creative Romance. What a fantastic response to this challenge. Your card is just fabulous. Love how you incorporated your die cuts into your autumn design. Just lovely! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!