Search This Blog

May 4, 2014

From the Heart Stamp of the Month


Hi, everyone!

Click Image to Enlarge

It's time for a new Stamp of the Month Challenge over at From the Heart Stamps Blog, so I'm playing along with this months image, Whimsy Garden Fence
It is a progressive challenge. What that means is that if you play along with this months image, you receive next months image for FREE! Check out the challenge blog post for all the details!

I colored with PSE, and typed up the sentiment, too. My little notes are drawn on with my Zig journaling pen. I used my Spellbinders  for my edges, and an EK Success Punch for the flower. I had sized and printed a second image, then fussy-cut the center of one of the flowers to use for my punched flower center. There is a bit of Stickles on the tiny flowers in the image. If you enlarge the image, you should be able to see the digital distressing I created on the fence.

Here's a closer look at my flowers and fence.

And one of my punched flower.

I hope you're enjoying your day! I appreciate you stopping by, and would love it if you'd leave a comment!
Thanks for stopping!
Happy Crafting!


Card Recipe

Paper from Recollections
EK Success Punches - Small Daisy
Spellbinders Dies - A2 Curved Borders
Misc - Stickles, Star Dust, Zig Journaling Pen

Challenges Entered



5 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, love the image and your design is fab!

    Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian
    Owner Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card. I love the image and the way you did the leave vine at the top. Really nice details. Wonderful colors. Sweet work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, Cheryl ! Your coloring is amazing and your layout too.

    Thanks for joining our SOTM May 2014 Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sentiment to go with that image! And your little extra flower is perfect. This reminds me....need to post my SOTM card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! this turned out great! love the fence!! Thanks for joining the SOTM Challenge at From the Heart Stamps this month!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!