Search This Blog

May 1, 2014

Play! An Oldie But Goodie at Catch the Bug



Hi, everyone!
Thursday's are Oldie But Goodie Days at Catch the Bug Blog
I love OBG day because I can break out some of my favorite Bugaboo Stamps to play with, and have an excuse to show them on my blog! lol! (As if I need an excuse, right?!)

Today I am using the Bugaboo Brats - Sean Dog from Bugaboo Stamps.  I'm not sure about you, but I love Bugaboo images for their "cute" factor! The Brats images have always been able to put a smile on my face! This one is no exception! 

I colored up my image in PSE, and did a few digital effects on the wagon and tires, adding a little bit of texture to my colors (you'll need to enlarge the image on your screen to see them, I think). I used one of my Spellbinders A2 Curved Borders dies to cut the different dp curves, as well as the mail image curve. I used my Silhouette to do a Print and Cut for the sentiment banner - it is actually a full banner, but I ended up cutting off one end to shorten it up after I cut it out. I added a couple of old dew drops with some Glossy Accents. I love the new enamel dots everyone is using, and had thought about trying to melt my dew drops (I have a ton, and hardly ever use them! I don't like how far off the page they are). I'm not sure they will melt as flat as I'd like, but maybe on a non-rainy day, when I can vent the house, I'll give it a try. If it works, I'll certainly let you know! :)

Click Image to Enlarge

You can check out all the great images that Jodie has to offer, at the Bugaboo Store here.

Thanks for stopping by today! 
Please feel free to browse my blog, I'd love to be your inspiration for your next project! :0) If you're not already a follower, and like what I create, please consider following me! :0) ====>>

Be on the lookout for the upcoming Bugaboo Christmas in July Week Long Celebration! This is always a favorite, with lots of FREE images given away for participating in our challenges that week! I'll have more details on that as the date draws nearer.
 

Also, I am now assisting the DT Coordinator with some of the more routine things at Catch the Bug Blog to fill in some time for our wonderful Ms. Min, who is expecting Baby #1, and is happily preparing for the arrival! I'm helping out with some posting duties, and I'm also helping out by choosing a Bugaboo Stamps Fan of the Month! So......if you're a fan of Bugaboo Stamps (and who isn't, right?!), make sure you're posting your Bugaboo cards on your blog because I'm poking around Blog-land looking for YOU! :)

Happy Crafting!

Challenges Entered

3 comments:

  1. Cheryl love the layering, colored image and details.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card love the card design. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love your gorgeous design! Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at ABC Challenge! Hugs Julie DT xox

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!