Search This Blog

May 20, 2014

Something NEW to Jolt You Awake at Bugaboo Stamps!


It's Tuesday.......time for a Bugaboo Stamps New Release! Jodie's been hard at work on some great images, and this Girlz Coffee image is just one of them! 

Click Image to Enlarge

I am in LOVE with this image! She is so AWESOME! I thought......"Jodie must be channeling my life!" when I saw it! lol! I kept my card CAS, and I let the image do the talking.   
I typed up the sentiment in PSE, as well as colored my image in PSE. The sentiment came from another Bugaboo image, JJ Coffee to Go. I re-typed it up in a format to suit my card. :) I used my Martha Stewart edge punch for my blue border, and added one of my melted Pony Beads (quick tutorial here).

Pick up this, and the other new release images, over at the Bugaboo Stamps Store, and make sure you also jump over to the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog: it's where you can find out all the lastest "dish" on what challenges are happening and what other challenge sites that Bugaboo is sponsoring (more chances to win some free Bugaboo!). It's also where you can check out all the other fantastic DT projects, including the OBG (Oldie But Goodie) stuff, the ABC (Anything But a Card) items, and the Tuesday New Releases......plus so much more!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
Why not post a comment so I know you came by?
Happy Crafting!
 :)

1 comment:

  1. The coloring on your card is wonderful and love the sentiment. I have those days. fun card.

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!