Search This Blog

July 10, 2014

An OBG - Poor Little Doggie!


Hi, everyone!
Thursday's are Oldie But Goodie Days at Catch the Bug Blog
I love OBG day because I can break out some of my favorite Bugaboo Stamps to play with, and have an excuse to show them on my blog! lol! (As if I need an excuse, right?!)

Today I am using the Critter Balloons Dog from Bugaboo Stamps.  This is one of my all-time favorite Bugaboo images! I think he was one of the reasons I fell in love with Jodie's images "way-back-when". With that said, I'm not certain I've ever actually put color to him before! Good grief......I'm a terrible 'collector' of all things cute! lol! 

This is a CAS, clean and simple, card. I grabbed a piece of Echo Park paper from my scrap box. I was happy that it was already cut to the size I wanted! Woohoo! Bonus! :) I love this paper for this image. It seems like this poor little pup could have been wandering through that park, found a balloon, and with one swift gust of wind.....well, you know! I layered the dp on a solid color, then added a few punched cloud shapes. My image was colored in PSE, then cut with my Silhouette. He's popped up on pop-dots (sounds like a drug addiction, doesn't it?! lol!). My sentiment is printed in PSE, then punched with a circle punch and trimmed to fit where I wanted it.

Click Image to Enlarge

One more thing before I wrap this up....be on the lookout for the upcoming Bugaboo Christmas in July Week Long Celebration! It's right around the corner! This is always a favorite, with lots of FREE images given away for participating in our challenges that week! I'll have more details on that as the date draws nearer.
 

Also, I am now assisting the DT Coordinator with some of the more routine things at Catch the Bug Blog to fill in some time for our wonderful Ms. Min, who is expecting Baby #1, and is happily preparing for the arrival! I'm helping out with some posting duties, and I'm also helping out by choosing a Bugaboo Stamps Fan of the Month! So......if you're a fan of Bugaboo Stamps (and who isn't, right?!), make sure you're posting your Bugaboo cards on your blog because I'm poking around Blog-land looking for YOU! :)

Happy Crafting!

Please feel free to browse my blog, I'd love to be your inspiration for your next project! :0) If you're not already a follower, and like what I create, please consider following me! :0) ====>>

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Cheryl, I like the sweet image and the papers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl sweet and very beautiful card.
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin


    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card. Love the little doggie and the background is awesome. Fun card.. (no I did not write the sentiment on my Aud card.. I wish I could write like that.. thanks for your lovely comments) Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He really like he's moving and floating. Yup...he's a great little image that I like too...I think I remember the purchase of that paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw this is so cute - I love this cute doggie and your lovely bright colours - just perfect for or summer challenge at Fab'n'Funky this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheryl that wee doggie is so cute! Love the paper and layout. Thanks so much for joining in our 'Feels Like Summer' challenge at Fab 'n' Funky. Hope you'll join in our next challenge too. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is exactly the type of card I love!!! Thanks for joining our Boys challenge at Digistamps4Joy!
    xxx
    Riette

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is super cute and I REALLY like how you placed the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!