Search This Blog

November 11, 2009

Urban Kiwi Scrap Kit - Guarding the Guidon Page

Here's a digi layout I threw together tonight. All my papers are still in the basement, in the "old" craft room. I have not finished moving everything to the upstairs bonus room - my bright new room that I love! (Thank you, DH!!!), so the digi scrapping has taken precedence the last few days. :)

When we went to visit Kyle for Founders Weekend, we had to meet him at the soccer fields: it was bitter cold, and windy that day, too! He was guarding his company guidon at the bleachers, so I snapped a few quick photos. :) He's just so darned handsome, even in that goofy cap they wear! lol!

This page was made using the Urban Kiwi Digital Scrap Kit by Shabby Princess. The colors in this turned out perfect for this cold, fall day! Don't you think so, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!