Search This Blog

February 12, 2010

OWH Cards for Boys

I was digging through my cabinet full of Stampin' Up Stamps today (readying for a spring sale to thin out the masses!), and I came across a set I have had for a long time, but still never inked! It's called Little Trucks, and has been retired for several years.
I recently saw some cards during the course of some blog browsing, and they were geared to children. I could use a little pick me up from the winter blahs, so I thought it would be beneficial to me to do something with cheery colors today. Below are my cards! I hope you like them!




Material List

Stampin' Up Stamps - Little Trucks (retired)
Stampin Up Card Stock - Tempting Turquoise, Brilliant Blue, Only Orange, Garden Green, Whisper White
Ribbon - American Crafts
Designer Paper - My Minds Eye Magnolia
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Diamond Plate

I used my Cricut and Sure Cuts A Lot to cut the shapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!