Search This Blog

May 16, 2010

Grad Card

My son has been invited to "stick around" after the graduation ceremonies to attend a party for one of his graduating friends. I made plans to spend an extra night in the area of the school so he can go, and I thought it would be appropriate to make his friend a card (and include a  small gift of money).
I made this card today for him - the grad cap is in colors of the school; burgundy for the cord and shades of grey to give some depth to the cap. The inside of the card reads, "You licked it!".


Material List

"The Dog" SVG File from Denise's Scrapbooking Room
"Cap" from Graduation Elements Collection from SVGCuts.com
Stampin' Up Paper - Whisper Whisper White, Choc Chip, Creamy Caramel, Confetti Cream, Basic Black, Buckaroo Blue, Bordering Blue, Ruby Red
Black Gel Pen
Burgundy Stickles
Stampin Up Ink - Soft Suede, Real Red
Sponge Dauber
Font - Cooter Candy



1 comment:

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!