Search This Blog

July 11, 2010

So exciting!!!

I am so excited!
This week, I came in third place on the SVGCuts.com forum challenge for my scrapbook page that I had entered (see the entry blog post here), and then my name was pulled from my entries to Melanie's photo inspiration week to celebrate camera day! Woohoo!!
Maybe I should play the lottery???!!!!

On a similar note, I was also included to be on Melanie's Inspiration Team on her blog! Wow! I am totally "cheesy-grin-stoked" about this! She is going to include my creations for her challenges in her posts, to be inspiration for other readers, and will link back to my blog and etsy shop for me! Thank you, Melanie! I look forward to this, and am already working on my creations for the July challenges! :)
Please hop over to Melanie's blog, Scrappily Ever After, to check out the other team members and Melanie's great challenges! She's tops in  my book for coming up with such wonderful ideas to help me stay on track for making cards for our troops for Operation Write Home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!