Search This Blog

September 12, 2010

BIG Project I'm working on...Sneek Peak!

I know I was going gang-busters with posting almost daily freebies, but I'm working on a really BIG project for my son's school. I have the "base" of one part of the project completed so I can take it to the school tomorrow to talk details with the powers that be there. I will be gone for a couple days, visiting my son at school. He has an at-home soccer game tomorrow, and I'm dropping off a trailer full of donation goodies to the school while I'm there.
I'm happy I am going to be spending the night at my favorite bed & breakfast, and when I called for my room reservation, Karen, the wonderful 'hostess-with-the-mostest", said I am going to be the only guest tomorrow, so I will have complete peace and quiet! Yay!! :)
Anyhow, here is a sneek peak at my latest volunteer project. Come back soon for more details, and a BIG SVG File Download for Free, to create your own!
Can you guess what this is??
:)
Happy Crafting, everyone!
I'll be back Tuesday night to catch up on the latest and greatest with you all! 

3 comments:

  1. Good for you for doing so much for your son's school. I'm sure that they love you! Oh, your BIG project is exciting - I could guess what it is, but that'll take fun out of everyone else, so I'll keep it to me and wait for the completed project post! Have a great little getaway - so jealous, sounds like exactly what I need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't comment on the finished project, for whatever reason, but it is awesomer! The details, textures, everything!... Fabulous! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took me a minute to find the comment box -- but I wanted to THANK YOU for the cute pennant SVG. Also, thanks for the inspiration - I love those fall cuddly critters. I haven't even unzipped the file yet, but now I can't wait!
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbooking dot com

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!