Search This Blog

September 24, 2010

Inspiration Team Challenge 09/24 & a Freebie SVG!

9-27-10 UPDATE: THE LINK FOR THE SVG SHOULD NOW BE ACTIVE! AGAIN, I APOLOGIZE FOR THE ERROR! HAPPY CRAFTING!

Melanie, at Scrappily Ever After, is celebrating babies this month, and today is the day for a photo challenge! The team of gals she put together to help inspire others to create cards for Operation Write Home has some amazing submissions for you, so be sure to check out Melanie's blog! 
Today's photo challenge picture from Melanie is a diaper bag.
Here is the card that I made:
I used some designer paper and a free template that I found here, at Craftymumz Creations. I turned the template into an SVG file using my Sure Cuts A Lot program. You can download the svg here. For those of you that want a paper template that you print and cut, please visit the link I provided for Craftymumz Creations.
The elephants are a pre-colored digi-stamp that I picked up at SJ's Little Musings blog.
I used my scalloped punches, and some ribbon for decorations. Pulling the tabs on the diaper reveals the inside of the card, which is lined with plain white card stock. (liner cuts are part of the svg file).
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to come back again for more great freebies and some inspiration!





9 comments:

  1. Cute card... I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it...so very cute...scraplift please...stinkin' cute...literally...could be stinkin' cute...haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, I love it! I tried to dl the file, but it says that it is invalid...just an fyi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious card. I tried to dl the file as well, but it said that it was invalid. Would love to have this file. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Boy/Prince, Girl/Princess, Babies, Children, Character(s) Theme post on Sep. 24, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops! Invalid! Guess cause it is Fridy...haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the cute svg and for fixing the link!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am looking to get the diaper svg file. Is there any chance of updating the link for the download?

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!