Search This Blog

September 6, 2010

Today's freebie SVG

So.....I am sneaking to my craft room so I can post this before the day is over! hehehe! Don't tell my hubby! I'm supposed to be helping sort through things in the basement to pack for our move, but this is day three of the "sort and pack adventure"! I'm so sick of looking at boxes!
Anyhow, I had been working on this bear for a couple days, and he's finally ready to play on your cards and scrapbook pages! (I'm sure many of you will recognize this cutie....)
Here's a pic of the final pieced bear (he measures 4-3/4" tall when cut to the default size of the file I created).
** THIS FILE IS NO LONGER OFFERED **

Over the course of the next week, or two, I will have some clothes files to dress him up, including some costumes for Halloween, so stop by again! :) Each file will only be available for one week from the date it is posted (speaking of, today is the last day for the Baby Steps and Pumpkin Step Cards, so if you haven't already downloaded them, you need to hurry!)

Please leave some love if you enjoy my freebies! I love to hear from you! :)
If you have any problems with the file, please let me know so I can fix it for you, and for others!




And, PLEASE....




Any files I offer are for PERSONAL, NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.  This means that you may not sell them, alter them, or share them. They are not for use on websites (including blogs), or for marketing in any way. 
Should you wish to share any of these with others, please post a link to my site and give due credit.
Links are available for one week only, so grab them while you can!
The files I offer are typically compressed, and will need to be un-zipped prior to use.
You can contact me at cherylfirst1@yahoo.com if you have any questions about any of my files, or if you just want to drop me a note! :)
Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute little bear....Thank you so much....

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww cheryl! his IS adorable! Hey you need a little craft time to stay sane! Moving is such work! but it will all be worth it in the end! Deep breaths! lol

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!