Search This Blog

December 29, 2010

More Unfinished Business

Okay....so moo-ving on with my half-finished projects, I came across another colored digi image that I had printed from Beccy's Place. I love her little quilted critters! I had colored this one in with some earthtones in PSE.  I made this Barnyard Border to go with him! This svg is saved for a 5x5 card. (Another border inspired by the MS punches (that I do not have)! )



Please leave some love if you enjoy my freebies! I love to hear from you! :)
If you have any problems with this file, please let me know so I can fix it for you, and for others!

And, PLEASE....

Any files I offer are for PERSONAL, NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY. This means that you may not sell them, alter them, or share them. They are not for use on websites (including blogs), or for marketing in any way.
Should you wish to share my files with others, please post a link to my site and give due credit.
Links for all my SVG files can be found in the left column of my blog. 
The files I offer are typically compressed, and will need to be unzipped prior to use.
Cut files are in SVG format and are compatible with Sure Cuts A Lot, make the Cut and any software cutting program that supports svg files.
You can contact me at cherylfirst1@yahoo.com if you have any questions about any of my files, or if you just want to drop me a note! 
Happy Crafting!  :)

10 comments:

  1. Very cute card! I love barn animals!

    circlebenterprises.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I can think of several images I can use with this frame! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and amazing file..Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [30 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute file. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card...thanks for sharing the frame file!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Cat(s)/Dog(s)/Bear/Bird/Butterfly/Any other Animal Theme post on Dec. 30, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the Barnyard border. How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much! There's quite a few I'd love to use. I have a blog but will be sure to link back if I use any of them. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!