Search This Blog

December 26, 2010

Unfinished Business

Well, as always, I ended up with some printed images to use on cards after I had them all sent out this year! I have a tendency to print my stuff, and then move on to something else, forgetting I had something left to do! lol! So, today I started working on creating cards with the printed images I have lying around.
For thisone, I used an image from Beccy's Place. She has some wonderful free images, so check her out!
I colored in this adorable bear in PSE. The heart on the shawl, as well as the eyes and berries in her wreath, are glazed.
I am on a tight budget now that I'm not working, and I love the MS punches that go around the page but can't afford to spend the money on them right now. I created the bottom layer of this card in SCAL, inspired by the embroidered edge and corner punches. This is your free svg today! :) It is saved to fit on a 5x5 card, but would also be great to use on some scrapbook layouts! It is a detailed cutting file, and I did not simplify the image as much as I could have because I wanted to keep the details clean and neat. Because of this, though, it did take approximately five minutes for my Cricut to cut it all (I have my machine set to cut on LOW speed). Just a heads up to you! :)
I have more images lying about that I am going to be working on this week, so come back again soon for more! I'm sure there will be additional freebies along the way!
(CLICKING THE IMAGE WILL ENLARGE IT FOR DETAIL)


Please leave some love if you enjoy my freebies! I love to hear from you! :)
If you have any problems with this file, please let me know so I can fix it for you, and for others!

And, PLEASE....

Any files I offer are for PERSONAL, NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY. This means that you may not sell them, alter them, or share them. They are not for use on websites (including blogs), or for marketing in any way.
Should you wish to share my files with others, please post a link to my site and give due credit.
Links for all my SVG files can be found in the left column of my blog. 
The files I offer are typically compressed, and will need to be unzipped prior to use.
Cut files are in SVG format and are compatible with Sure Cuts A Lot, make the Cut and any software cutting program that supports svg files.
You can contact me at cherylfirst1@yahoo.com if you have any questions about any of my files, or if you just want to drop me a note! 
Happy Crafting!  :)

4 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [27 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely border/page. Thank you so much for the sahre.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable.....I'm addicted to MS punches and rationalize buying one when I get a 50% off coupon. I know what I'm going to do for you in the next few days....well, at least try....I have a long list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Dec. 28, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!