<--------Stacie, from Hestia's Helper, has given me this awesome blog award!
<--------She's been appointed to the Digi's with Attitude DT! And I was given a <--------cool blog award from her! Sweet!
Go, Stacie! Go, Stacie! Rock the digi! Go, Stacie!
Anyhow, back to me...hehehe! In order for me to have this awesome award, which goes along with $5 to the Digi's With Attitude Store, by the way, I have to do a couple of things (nothing's free, right?!).
First, I have to tell you three things that make me different from anyone else....
1. I am unemployed....by choice! Yep, that's right! I left my job of fifteen years, and moved to WV so my hubby could further his career. I decided I liked being a domestic goddess, so here I am crafting away, unemployed, and loving it!
2. I have a son that has attended his freshman through senior years of high school at a boarding school, again by choice! He's a great, great kid that completely loves his JROTC program at the school he's in, and I'm looking so forward to watching him carve out his college career next fall!
3. I thrive under pressure. I know, I know....plenty of people do, right?! But, I actually try to create my own pressure when there's none coming at me from the outside world, which is difficult without having a job, I might add! Strange, but true!
So, there you have it! Now I have to nominate five blogs to pass on this to, and they must do the same things I just did!
The blogs I nominate are:
1. Creating in Carolina - Cely is a complete gem! A wonderfully warm person, she creates some awesome svg files and puts together some wonderful cards for inspiring me!
2. Just Yolie, Just Create - Yolie has a really great style! You have to see it for yourself...so GO...LOOK!! What are you waiting for??
3. Touched By a Butterfly - Celeste is one of the first people I "met" online. She is so friendly, and man-oh-man can that woman crack out the projects!!! I mean, seriously....she is #1 Mom! I told her that I think the teachers fight over who gets to have her kids the following year in their classroom! hahaha!
4. Stamping At The Lake - Deloris and I have a lot in common......I'm just not sure she knows that, yet. hehehe She has a wonderful knack at creating cards that make me keep going back to look at them!
5. Dare to bee creative - Bee Burg....what can I say?? She rocks!! Again, a great warm-hearted person that comes up with cool stuff!!
Face it........my picks are all really awesome! :0) I hope they all know that I consider them my friends and am so happy to be able to nominate them for this award!
Cheers and Happy New Year, ladies!