Search This Blog

March 14, 2011

Spring has sprung!

Isn't this little guy adorable! He's a Pixie Cottage image. I used a bunch of scallops on this card to enter it into the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog "Scallops Anyone?" challenge this week. I can't win first place because he's not Jodie's image, but he sure was crying to be colored in this week - it's been sunny for a few days here, and mild enough to open windows and do some Spring Cleaning! Yay!
I recently found an AC Moores store here, so my dh took me on Saturday, and I picked up the papers you see on this card - they are from the DCWV Linen Stack. I thought they were wonderful colors for a spring theme! I used my Nesties and the SU punch for all the shapes, added a few Stickles on the image and some brads, and I adore him. What do you think of him?
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!

Other challenges entered:



9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and lovely image too. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card! Love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl
    Awe he is soo cute. Great card.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous spring time card and perfect for our challenge. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Cheryl! That little pup is just adorable.
    Thanks for joining in with SSDS- Spring has sprung challenge.
    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is cute cute, love this image, thanks for playing with Bugaboo! Joy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card, thanks so much for entering the challenge at the Send A Smile 4 Kids Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling card....uh oh...new craft store..........

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute! love the image and embellies! thank you for joining this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!