Search This Blog

July 18, 2011

Bugaboo Challenge Card

Hey, everyone.....did you know that Bugaboo Stamps is having a Christmas in July Blog Hop this week on their Catch the Bug Challenge Blog?! It's awesome.....filled with lots of fun challenges, and tons of fun prizes! Today's challenge is to create a Christmas card using non-traditional colors. Here's mine:
This image is Poppi Penguin, and I love penguins....adorable little critters!
I colored him in PSE, and pulled out my Cafe Mediterranean paper pack from DCWV to layer him on. I was feeling "punchy" this am, so this card uses a lot of punches: Scalloped Edge, 2" Scalloped Circle, 1-3/4" Scalloped Circle, 1-3/8" Circle, Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch, Ribbon Punch. I added a couple of rhinestone brads from my stash for a little bling.

6 comments:

  1. Oh this image is too cute!! Love what you did here and I love the paper you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love your card...and I remember that you love penguins and i love the beach...haha I have that paper stack and love it too. What a super super non-traditional colors....you need to send this to someone at the beach....or someone who LOVES the beach LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl
    What a cute bright cheery card this is. Penquins are so adorable and yours is sooo cute.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable! Love the non traditional colors you used. They work great with the penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab card! Awesome coloring! Thanks so much for joining us for today's mini challenge at Catch the Bug! We hope to see you again soon!

    Scrappy - Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheryl, those are some seriously fruity and fabulous Christmas colors. . .;) Beautifully shaded, and I love the slim blue bow! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Non-traditional Christmas colors challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! MWAH!

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!