Search This Blog

August 19, 2011

Free SVG - Winged Things

Hi, everyone!
I know it has been a qhile since I've worked on my SVG creations, and today it is a grey, cloudy, damp day......*SIGH*......the kind that is a reminder that our summer days are almost over. UGH! I'm not ready!
I decided to work on something "summer-ish", to fight off that "feeling".........and I came up with this SVG.
Winged Things SVG

Sorry about the poor pic quality - between my messing with my PSE and blogger doing their down-sizing, it's not looking so hot! I promise it's not so messy in SCAL! lol!
The cut measures almost 8" square. I don't recommend using this much smaller, but if you have great paper, and a good blade, maybe you can! :0)
Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Crafting, and have a wonderful weekend!

This file is no longer available as a freebie!
If you wish to purchase the file, cost is $1.50. I accept Paypal payments only for my files. Payment can be sent to my yahoo email address. Please make sure to include the email address you want me to send the file to in your payment, as well as a note indicating which of my files you are purchasing.
Thank you!
email: cherylfirst1@yahoo.com

12 comments:

  1. Thank you! This is a great file, can't wait to cut it.

    blessings, patchworkhen

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Cheryl.....did you make a card with it....gosh...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl
    What a sweetheart you are!!! I am so loving this svg and I thank you. This is going to get used tonight.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [20 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheryl, thanks so much. I really love this svg, it is beautiful. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much. I have only just bought my cutting machine so am still learning all the tricks. Its so nice to have some lovely items with which to experiment and not feel disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh! This is so pretty! Thanks, Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Cheryl, for sharing your talent with us. Can hardly wait to use it...love butterflies. Smiles Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! I am a dragonfly collector, and can't wait to try this in vinyl to put on my netbook!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!