Search This Blog

September 1, 2011

I hate paper boogers.....

....you know....the paper boogers that stick to your cutting mat? I hate them! They caused a little mishap on an otherwise great overlay cut I was working on. Dang boogers! I guess I had missed it when picking them off this morning.......that's right....I pick my boogers! lol! ;0) I'm thankful it was only one spot that I messed up on, as it can be "fixed".........you know the saying,
"there's no such thing as a mistake in papercrafting: think of them as embellishment opportunities!". 
Lol! Love it!
Anyhow, I cut the leaf overlay that I offered as a freebie yesterday (find the link to download the file here).....and here it is. I'm prepping for my scrap page layout. :0)

Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. LOL - thanks for the freebie - how generous of you - and thanks for sharing your "Booger" story with us too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as you don't eat them, we're ok with that!

    You know the old saying:
    Pickem Lickem Rollem Flickem!

    Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [02 Sep 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!