Search This Blog

December 24, 2011

How about a challenge? Eat your heart out!


It's Saturday, and just because it's Christmas Eve doesn't mean the fun stops over at the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog! Today we have a new challenge for you. Don't worry....we know you're busy wrapping up your shopping....oh....I meant to say "gifts" <winkwink>! lol! The challenge runs all week, and it's a great way to build up your Bugaboo image inventory! By entering your project, you could win up to SEVEN Bugaboo images! Woohoo! And all for just linking up a project that goes along with this week's theme, which is
"RED+BLUE+PINK+FLOCK/FLOWER SOFT"

Here's the card I made using the super-sexy JJ Christmas - Cheers image from Bugaboo Stamps.

Click on the Image to Enlarge it

I made this by coloring in JJ in PhotoShop Elements. She's got her pretty, fancy party dress on, and looks like a real "man-eater", I think! (I think hubby has a secret wish that she were me! lol!). Anyhow, I colored her up, printed her and then added some red flock to the berries on the glass: I have to admit that flock and flower soft has never been something I purchased.....I just never cared for it. I had to make my own by scraping my scissors along a piece of red card stock and collecting the "fuzzies" in my embossing tray. I added some Stickles to the "wet" drink parts of the image for some bubbly, and some paper glaze to her lips. She has a little bit of blue Stickles on her eyes, as makeup. She's one classy chica! lol!A bit more Stickles on her boot buttons, and a puffy satin heart in the place of the drawn-on present......like I said....she's a "man-eater"! lol!
So, that's it for me! Have a wonderful Christmas! Thanks so much for dropping by, and don't forget to enter your project in the challenge over at Catch the Bug! No excuses now.... Santa's watching! ;0)

Happy Crafting!

This card has been entered into the following challenges:

9 comments:

  1. You've been very clever this past month with all your fun sayings along with your fab cards....this one...TOTALLY FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun Cheryl! I am off to catch up on the last month of posts I have missed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Xmas this is gorgeous thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge at this special time of the year
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super funny card. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Katarina

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely card, so amazing!

    Thank you for sharing it with us at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week.

    A big hug, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fab, I may even be like that new year! LOL

    I hope you had a lovely Christmas and that you have a happy new year.

    Mrs Wonka x

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL too funny. I love the card I can remember a few days looking like that. Thanks for playing along with us here at Speedy the Cat's friends challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely creation! Thanks for joining us at SCSC
    Best Wishes
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card love the image and sentiment!!!! Thanks for playing along with Wee Memories!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!