Search This Blog

April 30, 2012

ABC Day at Catch the Bug Blog!


Hi, everyone!
It's an ABC (Anything But a Card) Day over at Catch the Bug, and it's my turn to create something! :0) I'm a huge jelly bean lover, and I have a jar that I use for those, or any other yummy sweets that I "accidentally" find in my shopping cart! lol! I like to decorate it with vinyl, and I chose to use a Bugaboo image for this season called Fat Mice Flower. :0) Isn't this little guy simply adorable! I could just squeeze him! lol!
Click Image to Enlarge It

The vinyl I used is a cream color. I cut the image using e-Cal and my eClips machine.
Here's a closer look at the cut-out, with the jar empty.

Click Image to Enlarge It

Pick up this cute Bugaboo image, and others, over at the Bugaboo Stamps Store, and make sure you also jump over to the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog: it's where you can find out all the lastest "dish" on what challenges are happening and what other challenge sites that Bugaboo is sponsoring (more chances to win some free Bugaboo!). It's also where you can check out all the other fantastic DT projects, including the OBG (Oldie But Goodie) stuff, the ABC (Anything But a Card) items, and the Tuesday New Releases......plus so much more!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!