Search This Blog

February 10, 2013

A Stella Sketch at Catch the Bug


It's Sunday, the "every-other" kind at Catch the Bug, and time for another
Stella Says Sketch Challenge
#130


Click Image to Enlarge

For my card today, I've used the Bugaboo Stamps image, Scene It - Angels Believe
This is another image that I had colored and printed, in my stack of images, and it to be put together on a card. I took some obvious liberties with the image; the word "Believe" that appears in the image from Bugaboo I have changed to "Hark!" to match my sheet music bg layer. I also added some tiny singing mouths to each Brat, again to go along with my sheet music theme! I have turned the sketch on it's side, as well.

Here's the sketch to follow:

Click Image to Enlarge

That's it from me today! Thanks for stopping by.........please stay a while longer, and browse! :0) If you like what I do, why not consider following me? ========== > >

Now it's your turn to make this sketch shine! Whip up your project and head on over to enter it into the Mr. Linky!
By entering your project, you could 
WIN up to TEN Bugaboo images!
Head on over to Catch the Bug to play along!

Please check out the rest of the Design Team goodies while you're there! These peeps are filled with talent, full of good tips and ideas......and loaded with eye-candy-inspiring ideas! I am so honored to be part of the group!
<=====Their blog links can all be found in my left sidebar! :0)

Pick up this cute Bugaboo image, and others, over at the Bugaboo Stamps Store, and make sure you also jump over to the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog: it's where you can find out all the lastest "dish" on what challenges are happening and what other challenge sites that Bugaboo is sponsoring (more chances to win some free Bugaboo!). It's also where you can check out all the other fantastic DT projects, including the OBG (Oldie But Goodie) stuff, the ABC (Anything But a Card) items, and the Tuesday New Releases......plus so much more!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Happy Crafting!

8 comments:

  1. Super cute little card. Awesome job on the coloring. I only wish I could be as talented as you. :) Happy Sunday my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Love the embossed clouds and that adorable image! Great job with the sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Cheryl, I like the image the papers and the embossing.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you turned the sketch, Cheryl! Darling image. I'm taking lessons on not being quit so literal with sketches, and loving the freedom it brings. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. These little guys are fabulous. I really like the cloud background (I'm learning how to color on the computer - but not THAT good!) and their little mouths are a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous. Love the distressing around the edges.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute scene Cheryl and a really sweet card, beautiful work :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally adorable and I like the liberties you took to make the composition complete. And, you have one less card to do for this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!