Search This Blog

December 22, 2013

Dying to use my Dies

Merry Christmas!
This is a quick post today to show you that I am still crafting!
It has been weeks since I made anything besides dinner. I just have been busy with things going on in life, with family and household "stuff". 
I have had some Cheery Lynn dies in my stash that had not been used, yet, and I have been thinking about them! I pulled out a couple today, along with some of my scrap papers. I put together this card, inspired strongly by some cards I've seen this season on the KittieKraft blog.

Click to Enlarge


The designer paper I used is by Basic Grey. It is part of their Eskimo Kisses pack.
I used my Cheery Lynn Winter Neighborhood Border die, and my Cheery Lynn Santas Sleigh and Reindeer Die. I also used my Fiskars Deckle Edge Scissors and the Fiskars Wavy Crimper for the snow. Some pop dots add dimension to several pieces ont his card, but other than that, I kept things pretty simple!

I hope you all enjoy a very Merry Christmas, and have a chance to spend it with your families!

Thanks for stopping by today!'

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Cheryl, Merry Christmas!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 156 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what fun! Always exciting to use new dies. Love the Santa and reindeer. Great snow too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No wonder you were dying to use these dies...they are super!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous dies and papers! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So festively fun! Love everything about this - especially your snow!!

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!