Search This Blog

July 9, 2014

The From the Heart Stamps blog hop Winner! WInner!

Hi, everyone!
First, thank you for leaving all your wonderful comments and for hopping along for the From the Heart Stamps Christmas in July Blog Hop! I hope you enjoyed the hop and were inspired by all the eye-candies of the teamies!
Sorry to be a little behind on announcing the winner of the From the Heart Stamps post that I made a few days back for our hop! The holiday weekend has my schedule all mixed up, it seems, and I've been behind for three days. 
Without further ado, the winner chosen for a free image for herself and a friend is 
#14......... 
Gail!
Congratulations, Gail!
She wrote:
**************************************
I think you did a nice job on you card and I hope your MoJo comes back soon as I am sure you are missing it - thanks for the hop -have a happy week!
***************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!