Search This Blog

August 30, 2014

Inspiration Challenge At Catch the Bug


It's Saturday, which means a new challenge over at Catch the Bug today! It's nice to have some visual inspiration! You can choose to use the colors, the theme of the photo, or go off on a tangent because of some emotion a photo touches within your soul....however this picture inspires you, we want to see it in your project!

This week's Inspiration Theme is a
Summer's End
(See picture toward the bottom of my post)

My card features the Bugaboo Stamps  Bugaboo Brats Desiree Sitter image.

Click Image to Enlarge

I used my Silhouette machine to Print and Cut the image, which I had colored in PSE.
I used my Fiskars Small Cloud Punch to create the tree foliage from some beautiful papers a cyber-pal had sent me some time ago. It also punched the clouds as well. ;)
The tree trunk is a Memory Box Die, Twiggy Tree. The fence is a die by Impression Obsession called Fence Trio. The Small Grass Border was also cut with an Impression Obsession Die. I added the rhinestone flowers and the rhinestone leaves, from some older packages I had picked up at Michaels, for my bling.

 We'd love for you to play along with us!
Be sure to head over to Catch the Bug to add your creation to the Mr. Linky to play along with our challenge. :0)

By entering your project, you could win up to TEN Bugaboo images!
Head on over to Catch the Bug to play along!

One more thing before I wrap this up....
I am now assisting the DT Coordinator with some of the more routine things at Catch the Bug Blog to fill in some time for our wonderful Ms. Min, who is expecting Baby #1, and is happily preparing for the arrival! I'm helping out with some posting duties, and I'm also helping out by choosing a Bugaboo Stamps Fan of the Month! So......if you're a fan of Bugaboo Stamps (and who isn't, right?!), make sure you're posting your Bugaboo cards on your blog because I'm poking around Blog-land looking for YOU! :)

Happy Crafting!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I truly appreciate it, and would love it if you would leave me a comment so I know you came to visit!
Please feel free to browse my blog, I'd love to be your inspiration for your next project! :0) If you're not already a follower, and like what I create, please consider following me! :0) ====>>

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love how you used the cloud punch to make the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember buying the cloud punches. They have come in very useful. I like the way you placed them behind the tree. All the gals on the team have done a great job with the theme.

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!