Search This Blog

December 10, 2014

Oh....You Dirty, Dirty Girl!

Hi, everyone!
We are trucking along through our
Christmas Chaos Week 
at 
Catch the Bug!

Today, we are showcasing creations that will tickle your funny-bone....or so we hope!
We are showing off our
Humor Me Wednesday
with the twist of Christmas!

Normally, Wednesdays are reserved to highlight some of the whacky holidays each week at Catch the Bug, some of the lesser-known holidays, that is; today, though, we are creating some humorous Christmas Cards to share with you! 

For my card today, I am featuring the super-sexy, ever-so-snarky JJ Christmas Cheers image. I think one of my friends will get a chuckle out of JJ's antics!

Click Image to Enlarge

I colored up my image is PSE, as always, adding a sentiment that I found on the web. I added some glitter gel pen to her boot buttons, but it is hard to see in the photo (some things just never photograph well, right?!). I used some Bazzill Bling card stock for my image mat and dp mat. It also gives a bit of shine and shimmer to the card. I dug deep into my stash for the dew drops that I added, and the wreath charm is something that I picked up for a lady on Facebook group for selling/swapping scrapbook stuff (there are so many, and I apologize because I don't remember which one of them I found the charms on).

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT goodies at the Catch the Bug Blog, today! Don't forget to join in with your funny card, too, so you can be entered to win the daily prize!

Happy Crafting!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I truly appreciate it, and would love it if you would leave me a comment so I know you came to visit!
Please feel free to browse my blog, I'd love to be your inspiration for your next project! :0) If you're not already a follower, and like what I create, please consider following me! :0) ====>>

3 comments:

  1. Great card! Love that image and the funny saying! Sure to bring on the smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love that sentiment, Cheryl ! What a fun card. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my what a naughty little sentiment! But probably so true :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!