Search This Blog

December 20, 2014

Winter BINGO at Catch the Bug!

It's Saturday, which means a new challenge over at Catch the Bug today! We are hosting our monthly B-I-N-G-O Card Challenge! This is going to be my last card posted, for quite some time. I will still be helping out on the Catch the Bug Blog, but I won't be actively creating any new cards for several months. I thank you all for your support, in the form of leaving comments, and I'll see you again soon! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, and a safe and healthy New Year!

Without further ado , here is this weeks Catch the Bug 
Bingo Card:

Isn't this BINGO Card awesome?! So many choices!
You may choose three squares: horizontal, vertical, or diagonal!

For my BINGO squares, I chose to use the "Bugaboo Image""Snow/Snowflakes"  and the "Bling" squares. 
My card features the Bugaboo Stamps Kidz - Winter Girl image. She is one of the newer   images at Bugaboo Stamps. What do you think?! I love her! Her 
cheeks are totally pinch-able!

I colored her in PSE, added a pretty winter sentiment, and some bling. I popped up the main image for some extra dimension. Pretty easy-peasy, really!

Click Image to Enlarge

So, let's see your card this week! Pick your BINGO daubs (you can go horizontal, vertical or diagonal), whip up your project and head on over to enter it into the Mr. Linky!
By entering your project, you could win up to TEN Bugaboo images!
Head on over to Catch the Bug to play along!

There are more super in the Bugaboo Stamps Store
Hop on over and check them out! Don't forget to look at all the New Images this Month, and the Sale Section! There's always something great happening at Bugaboo Stamps!

Happy Crafting!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I truly appreciate it, and would love it if you would leave me a comment so I know you came to visit!
Please feel free to browse my blog, I'd love to be your inspiration for your next project! :0) If you're not already a follower, and like what I create, please consider following me! :0) ====>>

3 comments:

  1. She is absolutely adorable! Love the pretty color combo and the fun layout!

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Cheryl. Thank you so much for the sweet holiday card you sent. It is adorable! Have a nice break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful colors for your winter card. The blue and purple work so well together. I didn't realize you were taking time off - hope all is well and look forward to visiting again when you are back. Have a wonderful Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!