Search This Blog

August 26, 2010

Blog Award


Thank you to Cely at Creating in Carolina for nominating me for this award! Cely and I have become great friends over the 'net! We share many things in common, one being the love of creating cards that play on words! :)
As part of receiving this award I am to give the Trendy Blogger award to 10 other bloggers whom I think display their talent and time/effort on their trendy blog site. I am also to list two reasons why I started blogging and why I continue to blog. 
1. I started blogging out of curiosity. Now, I know that sounds strange, but I just didn't "get it" when I heard the term "blog". So, I ventured onto blogger, signed up....and the rest is history, I guess! I have always loved to write, but was never sure what to write, so once I found that I could blog about my crafts, I was totally hooked!
2. I continue to blog because now it has become a creative AND social outlet for me! I have met so many wonderful people in the cyber world, and consider them friends! People fascinate me! We all have our own story, and every little comment presents that much more of the story. :) Make sense?? 

        Here is my list of nominee’s (in no particular order).
Thienly at Mod Paperie

Sliekje at Sliekje digi Stamps
Lisa at The Purple Place


Thank you, Ladies for all of your inspiration!!

3 comments:

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!