Search This Blog

August 25, 2010

Free Step Card SVG - Coffee

Still working on some Step Cards!
This one I made using some coffee elements. My fan kept knocking it over, which is why you see my beat up phone propping it up in the pics. :)


Coffee Step Card
This file is no longer available as a freebie!
If you wish to purchase the file, cost is $1.50. I accept Paypal payments only for my files. Payment can be sent to my yahoo email address. Please make sure to include the email address you want me to send the file to in your payment, as well as a note indicating which of my files you are purchasing.
Thank you!
email: cherylfirst1@yahoo.com

7 comments:

  1. This card is awesome! thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I recently found you by surfing thru a friend's site! I can't believe you are offering the ENTIRE file for free!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what fun...can't wait to create with this wonderful template. Wow! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing some fun things with your step card! Thanks for sharing your ideas, and your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh clever idea and beautiful card. I love it
    hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a million for this file! My first time even looking at this sort of file, I am very excited! :D

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!