Search This Blog

January 9, 2011

Fresh Brewed Designs and The Latte Lounge-Post #3 today

So......this is my third post today - wow! I've had a few cups of coffee (and who couldn't use those?!), so I've been busy this morning! lol! My normal amount is one cup, and I'm working on number three right now!
I recently joined The Latte Lounge, where there's all kinds of cool stuff going on! A lot of challenges, chatting, some freebies......and fun, fun, FUN! So, if you haven't already, hop on over and join, too!
Heather, from Fresh Brewed Designs, has some freebie digi's in her shop. I used a couple of them to create this card for Challenge #7 that she's hosting over at The Lounge.  Plus, Rhonda Miller is having a birthday next week, so she's hosting a birthday card challenge over there, too! Happy Birthday, Rhonda! :0)
(Click the image to enlarge)
This card uses the bd cupcake 1, and Angel Food Cake with Balloons images. I used the cupcake image to create the paper I printed for the bg. I colored it in and then used it as a pattern in PSE. I then colored in the cutie-patootie girl using similar colors. I colored her hair with an SU marker, and added some Stickles to her wings. 
Thanks for checking her out! If you'd like your own sweet FBD digis, don't forget to hit the shop at FBD! Heather has a lot of goodies in there! :0)

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh....sweet, what a fun card. Learning from you my continued (somewhat) success with coloring with PSE. Also, adorable background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is TOOO CUTE!!! I love how you used the images and created the BG paper!!! Those colors are sooo fun. Wonderful BDay card. Thanks for playing along with us at Fresh Brewed Designs at the Latte Lounge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is the cutest... I love it

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!