Search This Blog

July 2, 2011

Lighthouse re-visit, and a link to some seagulls to go with!

Hi, everyone!
A few days ago I posted a free lighthouse svg.......here.....and Jani Lewis has some great seagulls to use with it! Aren't these cute?! And check out her awesome 3D sun! Wow! Go to her blog, Paper Compulsions, to see the entire cared she made, which is INCREDIBLE, and leave her some love! Tell her I sent you and that she should share her seagulls with you! (I'm pretty sure she will!) ;0)

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! Thank you so much Cheryl! You made my day:) I'll have the link for the seagulls up sometime today. Of course I'll share. Thank you for sharing the lighthouse file. The two files go together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [03 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!