Search This Blog

April 3, 2012

Bugaboo Stamps Sponsors Party Time Tuesdays


Bugaboo's Stella is on the move again, today! 
 She's headed over to Party Time Tuesdays to sponsor their challenge!

The challenge they are having this week is to use 
FLOWERS

(Click Image to Enlarge)

This card features Ava - Flower Patch image by Bugaboo Stamps. I fussy cut around her after I colored her in. My white flowers on the tree are Primas and the little yellow flowers in my grass are a tiny Marvy punch I have in my stash. I used a stylus to cup them, then added some red glitter gel pen to the centers.

I hope you've been inspired by my card, and that you hop over and enter one of your own that follows this sketch!  
The prize for the challenge this week is seven
Bugaboo Stamps! Follow Stella over to the sponsor blog to enter your project!
Click the Stella badge to be redirected to the challenge host site! :0)

That's it from me today! Thanks for stopping by.........please stay a while longer, and browse! :0) If you like what I do, why not consider following me? ========== > >
Happy Crafting!

This card has been entered into the following challenges:

9 comments:

  1. Just ADORABLE!!

    Thanks for joining us at Paper and Such!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the punched out grass - a delightful card - thanks for joining in the 'punch it out' challenge on Shopping our stash, Hazel, Guest Designer x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! Love that little girl and your darling flowers on the tree. If your interested, you could enter it in the April challenge at Great Impressions. The theme is lots of flowers.

    Here's the link:
    http://greatimpressionsstamps.blogspot.com/2012/04/challenge-2lots-of-flowers.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet card! love your wonderful pastel colors.
    you have created a darling little scene!
    thanks for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl soft pastel challenge this week!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card! Cute image! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper and Such....hope to see you play along with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a gorgeous card. I love the image you've used and the colours are fabulous. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how darling! What a fabulous and sweet little card.
    Thanks for playing in the Soft Pastels challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Happy Easter and good luck in the drawing for the two FREE images

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love all the flowers. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Love that adorable image. Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!