Search This Blog

May 11, 2012

Bugaboo Sponsors Card Crafters Circle


Bugaboo's Stella is on the move again, today! 
 She's headed over to Card Crafters Circle Challege to sponsor their challenge!
The challenge theme this week is 
RAINBOW BRIGHT
(USE BRIGHT COLORS)

For my card, I used the Bugaboo Stamps image, 
I created this by using a previously finished ATC for a sponsor challenge I worked on back on April 25, so this may look familiar! :0)

(Click Image to Enlarge)

I added a couple of designer papers to the ATC,  some punched butterflies and some more bling.
It was quick and easy, and  is clean and simple! :0)

I hope you've been inspired by my card, and that you hop over and enter one of your own that follows this sketch!  
The prize for the challenge this week is seven
Bugaboo Stamps! Follow Stella over to the sponsor blog to enter your project!
Click the Stella badge to be redirected to the challenge host site! :0)

That's it from me today! Thanks for stopping by.........please stay a while longer, and browse! :0) If you like what I do, why not consider following me? ========== > >
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!