Search This Blog

May 10, 2012

It's an Oldie But Goodie (OBG) at Catch the Bug!


Hi, everyone!
Thursday's are Oldie But Goodie Days at Catch the Bug Blog! 
Our  ten-year anniversary has just passed, and I made my hubby a card for every year we've been married. :0) This is a funny one (some are more mooshy-gooshy - hehehe).  Hubby and I watch a lot of programs on the History Channel and Syfy, so we have seen an abundance of the "End of the World" type programs lately, due to the Mayan calendar ending on Dec. 21, 2012. We like to make jokes about it, so the inside of this card reads "....or until December 21, 2012!" Lol!
Click Image to Enlarge

The card is made using my NestiesFleur de lis Squares and Classic Circles dies. The image is a Bugaboo Stamps OBG (Oldie But Goodie), and it is called Stella Love - Person to Annoy
I used a great bg paper that I rec;d from a recent paper swap with my fellow Bugaboo DT members, so you may have seen that one before! lol! My inspiration for this card came from Kittie Kraft. She has a fantastic blog, loaded with some great ideas for cards using oodles of different dies and punches, my favorite things! I have a feeling you will be seeing more Kittie Kraft inspired cards on my blog, as I am in love with so many of hers!

You can check out all the great images that Jodie has to offer, at the Bugaboo Store here.

Thanks for stopping by today! Make sure to check out the other OBG creations over at Catch the Bug, and visit the Design Team....you can click on their blog links located in the left side bar of my blog for great Bugaboo eye candy! <<===========
Please feel free to browse my blog, I'd love to be your inspiration for your next project! :0) If you're not already a follower, and like what I create, please consider following me! :0) ====>>
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!