Search This Blog

May 5, 2013

April Showers bring May flowers

Hi, everyone! Happy Sunday!
I hope you are enjoying a fabulous, sunny day because here it has been raining since Thursday! Yikes! It's time to brush up on my ark-building skills, I think!
Today I spent some time in my craft room, finishing up cards to send out and coloring up this adorable Sassy Cheryl image. This is one of her older cuties, and I'm not certain she still offers it. If you like this one, you're sure to love her others! :)

Click Image to Enlarge

I kept this CAS, and easily mailable in an A2 envelope.
It is colored with my Prisma's, with the help of some Gamsol. I added a flower ribbon, some brads and inked my image edges.
Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog is having an April Showers Challenge, so stop on over, grab your favorite Sassy Cheryl spring image, and join in, too! :) You better hurry, though - I'm jumping in on the last day! Nothing like squeaking by, right?!

Thanks for stopping by today! If you like my blog and cards, please feel free to follow me; and don't forget to leave a comment so I know you were here, and can come by your blog, too! :)
This card has also been entered into the following challenges:



19 comments:

  1. Sweet as can be! this is a perfect image for April showers challenge!
    your coloring rocks Cheryl! love the flower dp!
    thanks for joining our Sassy April showers challenge this week!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hhaha....love it and I just may have to use the same image and join in on the challenge. May flowers from April showers...more like May Deluge and flooding the flower beds. OMG OMG...the rain must stop, but thanks for putting a smile on my face with the darling card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple, elegant and gorgeous. It's beautiful.
    Thanks for playing along with the Sassy Cheryl DT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheryl, this is so cute! I love the image and you have presented it beautifully! I think the papers and cute pastel brads enhance your wonderful project! Thanks for stopping by our house at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card!! And such a cute image!! I love it!! Its so colorful... just perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at One Stitch At A Time!!! Good Luck! I hope I see you again for our next challenge :)

    - Susan, DT @ OSAAT
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and such a fun image, Cheryl ! Love your coloring and that dp is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cheryl! I just LOVE Sassy Cheryl's images! I just recently discovered her and now I'm obsessed :) This image is a cutie and colored so nicely and it coordinates perfectly with the paper! Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create!

    Kathi
    Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling card...image cracks me up-plugging her nose like that LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Cheryl, I like the image the papers and the flower border.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card,. Thanks for joining us at Kenny K's for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Cheryl Ann! It's raining again here too...but at least it's not snow! hehe! I love this card! This is one of the very first Sassy Cheryl images I ever got...and it's one of my faves! Your coloring and card design are such fun! I love it!! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's "April Showers" challenge at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! Love the flower trim. Great job on matching the colors in the image with the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cheryl Ann, this is such a cute card1 I love this image. Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute card! Great coloring job. Love how your background paper matches your flower in the tub. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely adorable! Love that darling image!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  17. She's so cute and yes, I do like her images. Wonderful subtle colors. And send rain MY way! We are in one of our worst droughts ever!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute card! Love the image and all the details. Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Hope you have a fabulous day!

    - Jenn DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great card, funny and lovely.

    Thank you for entering our challenge over at OSAAT
    Good luck in the draw! – Hope to see you again next week!

    Hugs
    Eva`s Scraproom
    DT Member at OSAAT Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!