Search This Blog

April 6, 2014

Stella Says Sketch at Catch the Bug (She's so Bossy!)


It's Sunday, the "every-other" kind at Catch the Bug, and time for another
Stella Says Sketch Challenge
#207

Click Image to Enlarge

For my card today, I've used the Bugaboo Stamps image from an older release of umbrellas. This one is called Fancy Umbrellas Umbrella 3. I did take a few liberties with the sketch, as you can see. I was in a flower-making mood! :) Hindsight is 20/20 they say.....I wish I had moved the corner flourishes in closer to the image, but.....what can you do?! Once that glue went down for the first corner piece, there was no turning back! lol!
I used a tiny flower punch form Marvy for my flowers, Sizzlits Architectural Accent #3 and Architectural Accent #4, and the Ivy Tendrils die from Memory Box. My oval frames, and my sentiment, were cut with my Silhouette Portrait machine. A few little blue rhinestones were added as flower centers to give a bit of sparkle.

Here's the current Stella sketch to follow. We'd love to have you play along with the challenge, and hope that this sketch provides you the inspiration you need!

Click Image to Enlarge

That's it from me today! Thanks for stopping by.........please stay a while longer, and browse! :0) If you like what I do, why not consider following me? ========== > >

Now it's your turn to make this sketch shine! Whip up your project and head on over to enter it into the Mr. Linky!
By entering your project, you could 
WIN up to TEN Bugaboo images!
Head on over to Catch the Bug to play along!

Pick up this cute Bugaboo image, and others, over at the Bugaboo Stamps Store, and make sure you also jump over to the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog: it's where you can find out all the lastest "dish" on what challenges are happening and what other challenge sites that Bugaboo is sponsoring (more chances to win some free Bugaboo!). It's also where you can check out all the other fantastic DT projects, including the OBG (Oldie But Goodie) stuff, the ABC (Anything But a Card) items, and the Tuesday New Releases......plus so much more!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. I adore your take on that sketch, Cheryl ! Wonderful color combo and so springy and cute. Blogger finally started sending me e-mail on your blog again. :-D I think there were 3 notices all lumped together. Oh, well, at least I didn't miss anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say "love all the white space" but it's pink! And all your lovely flowers too...that must have been difficult getting those little things all in place.

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!